Being a Bridesmaid

Joyce and I during the night before her big day
the last time I woke up in the middle of the night for some serious stuff to do was a year ago, this time I got up one hour later, 4am, to doll myself up. The night before, I was in Joyce's in house party and the party pretty much ended quite late. when Woan and I got home and ready for bed, it was already around 1am. Imagine getting up 3 hours later? I couldn't sleep in the whole night, Woan was ninja-sleeping, she kicked me 2-3 times the whole night and told me that she couldn't not sleep the next morning. I was like, yea, me either. =,=

so we got up, quickly dolled ourselves up and rushed up to Joyce's place. took our breakfast and then girls being girls. we took lots of selfies and wefies.

The Maid of Honour and the bridesmaids. 

Me, Woan and QQ

Me, Woan, QQ and Michelle



Michelle, Woan, QQ and Me!

Kei Kei, Woan and Me!
After our breakfast, and making sure all the games were ready, here came the groom.

The groomsmen and the groom
and the games begun!

I was a bit disappointed at the groomsmen because they were so less anticipating, which made everything awkward. but after reading Timothy Tiah's blog about wedding, I take it back. I agree that the groomsmen wanted to look good on that day too, especially the camera crew was snapping every picture of the moments. I'll let them go.

After the games, the vows, and the tea-drinking session, we all headed to the church. missed the part where Joyce's dad walked her down the aisle because I was left behind where the traffic light decided to switched to red light before me. oh well..

still got time to snap some picha of me in the car.

I don't know, looking down is the new trend
after all the wedding ceremony, exchanging rings and photography session, all of us got back home.

and here's the pictures of the day

taken in the church
Michelle received her bouquet from the bride.
borrowed the bouquet for some picture. 
Before I end this post. 

Here's my OOTD of the day. 

full outfit

the make

and the accessories 



No comments