Our Second Anniversary @ San Nae Duel, Oasis Square

Untitled

Last Saturday was our second anniversary. Two years, but it feels longer! 

The boyfriend and I didn't plan much during that very special day because we were too busy caught up with our studies and also his part-time work too. Being an understanding girlfriend, I just asked for a dinner. 

The boyfriend brought me to Oasis Square for a Korean BBQ dinner. 


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The restaurant is on two levels and is covered up with glass window wall panel. The interior decoration is charming and gorgeous feeling. We were ushered to a table near the window which I am happy about because I enjoy watching people as they  past in the streets outside. 

Untitled

We ordered sam gyup sal (pork belly), depe sam gyup sal (pork belly bacon), dwaejigalbi (pork ribs with marinated sweet sauce, mok sal (pork boston), doenjang sam gyup sal (pork belly marinated with soy bean paste sauce), cochujang sam gyup sal (pork belly marinated with Korean spicy sauce), octopus and kimchi soup. 

Untitled

The staff will BBQ the meat for you. One thing I didn't like about this restaurant is that they BBQ the meat with electronic griller instead of charcoal. This make the meat less tasty. 

Overall, I am very satisfied with the service and food there. Except that the price was relatively high as compared to Daorae. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The night was still young so we called up our friends and went Meeples for board games and after that, supper! Reached home around one in the morning and we called it a night. 

Our second anniversary celebration look like just another outing day with friends but I really do enjoyed the night. Thank you my love for treating me like a princess. Looking forward to celebrate more anniversaries with you.