My Morning Korean Skincare Routine

After nearly 2 years suffering from acne/congested pores, my skin has gradually getting better since I’ve changed to Korean skincare products and changed my simple cleanse-tone-moisturize to skincare layering.
I used to only use the basic skincare regime while I was suffering from congested pores. Since my skin is doing no good, I got Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and Laneige Sensitive Power Essential Skin Refiner as toner. The 3 products I’ve been using are very mild, gentle, most suitable for skin like me. To be honest, they works amazing. My skin got better and better.

Till one day I went to Sephora in Sunway Pyramid with my mom to look for liquid foundation, I gain more knowledge on skincare. I was complaining to the beauty advisor that how the foundation doesn’t stick to my skin and how flaky my dry skin is. Coincidentally, she was suffering the same thing like me, and she was fully recovered!

She told me over the years, she had tried plenty of method and regime to cure her face, so I took her advice on how to take care of my skin. From makeup to skincare to cleansing method. Although I did not buy everything from her, cause she understand that I’m still a student and suggest me to start from drugstore skincare.

Now, let me start my morning Korean skincare routine for acne/congested pore/sensitive skin, shall we?



(1)   Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser  (Sensitive skin)
It is a very gentle, soap-free cleanser that has the formulation of fragrance-free and colouring-free with pH6.5 which is mild enough for my skin. It is also non-comedogenic which does not clog pores and leaving me supple, soft skin. (MYR42.30/473ml)

(2)   Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener (Pores concern)
Act as a toner which further deep cleanse my pores and also help maintain 4.5±1 pH level which control sebum production during the day. It minimizes appearance of pores and keep the elasticity of pores. Other than that, it helps refine the skin tone and moisturize inside and outside of the skin. (MYR99.90/500ml) 

(3)   Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Serum (Dark eye circle)
It is a concentrated water-based serum rich in omega-3 fatty acid, haloxyl, arbutin and vitamins to improve blood circulation and whiten skin for excellent radiant eyes. (MYR95.00/30ml) 

(4)   Skinfood Watery Berry Serum (Dry skin)
A dewy hydrate serum with vegetable oil complex capsules [grape seed oil, sunflower seed oil & camellia oil] that deeply moisturize and hydrate skin by promoting soft, glowing skin. (MYR88.80/70ml)

(5)   Skinfood Watery Berry Eye Cream (Fine lines)
A wrinkle-smoothing, gel-type eye cream that keeps delicate skin around the eyes soft and glowing with various berry extracts hyaluronic acids and adenosine. (MYR88.80/30g)

(6)   Etude House Moistfull Flower Cream (Dull)
Moistfull Flower Cream supplies hydration and retention layer to promote a naturally smooth, radiant complexion. (MYR109.90/50ml) 

(7)   Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Jelly Water Based Whitening SPF30 PA+++ 
It is enhanced with Water-retaining System to lock in moisture while hydrating skin at the same time with its cool watery texture. The jelly is non-sticky and non-greasy while it spreads easily on skin, leaving it soft and light so skin feels refreshed and relaxed. (MYR32.90/90ml) 



okay, so here's my tips. Find cleanser that is mild and toner that focus on pores, and others like serum, cream, eye cream, etc ... based on your skin type or what you concern. 

x

No comments