20 Facts About Me

20 Facts About Me:

  1. I've got wanderlust in my vein
  2. Introvert
  3. TYPICAL TAURUS
  4. Coco is my 15th birthday gift from mom
  5. I will go blind without specs or contacts
  6. I don't fancy chocolate and sweets 
  7. I enjoy reading stories
  8. a tree hugger, and very very into the nature. 
  9. Weird addiction; enjoy the feeling of scratching tee shirt with my nails
  10. brief period of enthusiasm 
  11. born in the land below the wind
  12. My surname is Long龍.
  13. Hello Kitty is my guilty pleasure.
  14. dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower
  15. 90s baby born in the year of rooster
  16. fivefeettwo
  17. I roll my blanket when I sleep, I woke up like a cocoon every morning.
  18. Landscape photography is something I wanna master
  19. I know electric organ, drum & ballet
  20. People usually don't know how to pronounce 'Cynnie', it's the Cyn from 'Cyn-thia'.

No comments