Christmas Deco in Pavillion



The second day Boyfriend sleepover at my place after Finals. He wore my bro's tshirt and his own pants. I brought no clothes, but left some clothes here last time. I'm sorry Aunty Chun, I kidnapped your son for so long.

Since we couldn't get any prom dress last night, I asked boyfriend if he could bring me to KL to look for it. He agreed so we headed down to KL right after our job in campus.

and this is us stuck in traffic jam.

Image

Image

Image


Yeah, me looking like a hobo and boyfriend said I still look good without makeup and contact lens.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

All the picture of me are taken by Boyfriend. He likes photography so yea.

Finally, got my prom dress, a pump heels, boyfriend's prom blouse and a singlet.

Boyfriend got a little pissed off today cause I spend most of the time looking for shoe, tried lots of shoe but I was not satisfied.

Bf: " Next time if you wanna shop for shoe, don't ask me anymore. "

Me: " What about clothes? "

Bf: " Clothes okay, but shoe you took a long time"

But honestly, your leg support you, so a comfy shoe is very important. I found a lot of nice looking shoe, but it's hard to find a pretty and comfortable heels. At the end of the day, I got a pumps. So thank you boyfriend, for being patient all this time.

No comments