Third Monthsary

Forced boyfriend to sleepover at my place last night cause we had prom night backdrop to do today. Pity us that we could not rest right after our finals.

and.

today was our 3rd monthsary. Boyfriend had planned to bring me for dinner and night view secretly, who knows the QS Society asked me to work for prom night. our celebration pretty much got cancelled.

Since we could not have fancy dinner and spend a romantic night. Boyfriend brought me to Paradigm Mall to look for my prom dress.
Image
Picture taken before we headed out. was tiptoe-ing to smell my boyfriend and so he snap a picture of us like this.
ImageLooking for shoe. so this is how my back looks like.
Image
My boyfriend photography skill. Nice?
Image
Image
Us while taking the escalator down. Blurry yet lovely.
Image
Tried this Chinese looking gown, so pretty but doesn't match the prom theme.
Image
Image
To sum up everything, our night was just pretty much shopping, looking for prom dress. Went 2 shopping malls, Paridigm Mall and 1Utama Shopping Mall but ended up bought nothing.

No comments