Maniqure, Lintas Plaza: Dark Navy Marble Gel Nail

nicolecynnie_maniqure11

It was such a long hiatus. 

Hello readers, it’s been awhile. For the past weeks, I was getting really excited about my upcoming convocation ceremony. 

I wanted to look good on that day because it is going to be one of the biggest highlight of my life. I was considering to re-dye my hair, dolling up my nails and get a new pair of heels. Thankfully, my telepathy message was sent and Maniqure received it! 

I was invited to visit Maniqure saloon to get my nail done last Friday.


nicolecynnie_maniqure1
The front desk

nicolecynnie_maniqure2
The sitting area

nicolecynnie_maniqure4
Where you get your manicure done

nicolecynnie_maniqure5

nicolecynnie_maniqure6
The product station

nicolecynnie_maniqure3
Where you get your pedicure done


Located at Lintas Plaza (1st floor, same row as Pizza Hut), Maniqure open since 2015. However, their grand opening is at 2nd January 2016. Unlike any other nail saloon, Maniqure is quite spacious and the saloon is decorated in English style hence the ambiance is nice and cozy. If you like floral, you will definitely love this place.

Maniqure operates daily (9am - 6pm) except Thursday. For working ladies who love to get their nail done, Maniqure extends their business hour till 8pm on every Tuesday & Wednesday.

Maniqure provides wide range of nail services from classic manicure & pedicure, gelish manicure & pedicure, nail art design, 3D/4D nail to foot spa & paraffin wax. I did a nail art gelish manicure on my visit. 


nicolecynnie_maniqure7

nicolecynnie_maniqure8

nicolecynnie_maniqure9

nicolecynnie_maniqure10

Upon arrival, I was greeted with a warm towel, a cup of rose tea and a few boxes of their nail samples. While I was still having dilemma on which nail design to choose from, they started to cut, shape, cuticle trim and buff my nails.

The manicurist did magic redesigning a nail art for me as the design I wanted could not fit into my tiny nails. The whole process took about 2 hours. After several times of colouring, uv lighting and drawings, my nails is completed by final touching it with cuticle oil. 



Jjang! Here's the final look. Dark navy marble gel nail suitable for casual and work. 

IMG_3684

Thank you Sin Thian! 


IMG_3677

and Maniqure team for having me. I totally enjoyed the whole manicuring process and the final look of my nail. Will definitely come back again in the near future! 


IMG_3706_batch

Last but not least, Maniqure is having Mother's Day promotion now till 8 May 2016 by purchasing a set of manicure and pedicure for your mom at RM90 and you are entitled to 50% off on your nail services of your choice. 

Maniqure also provide nail art workshop to all nail art enthusiasts who are interested to learn and improve their nail art skill at a price of RM588. 

For more information, visit www.maniqure.my or whatsapp +60123470152 or +Maniqure Nail Salon 

For Maniqure nail art gallery, visit instagram @maniquremy 









This post was in collaboration with Maniqure. 

No comments