Mask Slim Gallery Opening in City Mall, Kota Kinabalu



Hooray, the long wait is finally here! 
Mask Slim Gallery is finally open in Kota Kinabalu Sabah! Aren't you excited? Cause I am. 


Hands down to this super chio mint sakura romper from Twenty3. I loved it so much. Didn't know I would look good in bustier, cause you know, I'm kind of flat.. Haha, get it? 

Mask Slim Gallery sells facial masks from Japan, Taiwan, Thailand and Korea. 

and their hit product? Annie's Way Jelly Mask and Mediheal Sheet Masks. 


If you followed my instagram, you might have seen a picture of me with Annie's Way Lavender Relaxing Jelly Mask. Yup, my fave among all! I'll do a review soon. 


Thank you monkey for the flower stand, I love it so so much!


and also Hock for coming over despite your busy schedule.

Terence and Gregory

not forgetting ma boys too. Thank you guys!













Check out Mask Slim Gallery on local news here : CN | ENG


Mask Slim Gallery
M-1-82, 1st Floor,
City Mall, Jalan Lintas,
88300 Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah.

Email: maskslimgallery@gmail.com
Facebook: Mask Slim Gallery

No comments