Isaacynnie

Isaacynnie
picture taken in Starbucks Sungei Wang.
there was no any intention to date in the city but because boyfriend had to work for a fashion show in Sungei Wang and I had a private Talika event to attend in Pavilion, this marks our first time hanging around in KL city. Well, our first time here was not romantic as any other couple do, but both of us were actually having a productive day.

shopping? no. movie? no. just a tiny Starbucks date while waiting for Samuel and Michelle to arrive for our assignment. it was pretty much not romantic tho. haha. okay, fine. I must let my boyfriend to return me a real date in the city soon.

well.. so after all our tasks, got home and brought my bro out for dinner. it was their first time meeting each other. they get along quite well, I can say. basketballs really get both of them together. ahh.. my two fave men, how cute. hahaha, and I still remembered how boyfriend winked at me while talking to my bro, that face, that expression, cuteness overload! (^-^)

No comments