我的野球男孩

Image
I have met my dream guy. Like yes, the one I have been always dreaming for.
Have you ever been listing down the kind of guy you are dreaming for? Well, I did every year in high school. Some points changed throughout the years too.
I have always been dreaming to have a boyfriend who can play basketball well. I find out that boys who can play basketball attractive. Back in high school, I skipped school to watch basketball competition. and of course, I support my high school team. I am so into basketball that I read romance novel about a girl who feel in love with a basketball player in her school. The book title is the same as my post title here. Other than that, Taiwanese drama, <MVP情人> and <篮球火> are my favorites too. If you ask me, which basketball player is your favorite? I would say Jeremy Lin. Not only that he is an Asian, but his hardworking character really attracts me. For a dream basketball boyfriend, I found it.
As a guy who can play basketball, the next thing on my list is, of course, height. I always wanted a boyfriend that I could lean on his chest or shoulder when I am tired of standing. Besides that, it's because I feel secured like this, which is perfect because he has the height I always wanted. Yay, me!
A toned muscular body always make me drool, but I don't really care much about that. As long as not too skinny, or not too chubby, is fine for me. Most importantly is healthy. I am very health concern, I don't really like guys who smoke, sisha or drink. I mean drink occasionally is acceptable but not every week in the club. No way.
For personality and characteristic, of course, a matured guy is what all the ladies need. Guys who can plan for his future and can think rationally. I can be a very clingy girlfriend, but when comes to serious stuff, I can be very independent too. What I need is, a guy who can be a man when comes to work or decision making and be a boy when comes to fun and play.
There are still a lot more I would like to mention, but I can't think much anymore. What can I say now is, I found him. Although, there will still be ups and downs between couple, but I have confident that me and him can over come everything together.
Till then.

No comments