A Night with The Stars | QS Prom 2015

Last Saturday, I attended my last prom of my entire life. I took my last final paper last Wednesday and am officially ended my uni life. Okay, not until I pass all the subjects.

Months before the big day, I've been looking for a prom dress. I am unsure of the style I wanted so I've been looking for an inspiration from Pinterest and also fashion bloggers. Fortunately, I found one I like. 

Let me show you my dress. 

Nicole Cynnie | A Night with The Stars | QS Prom 2015



Nicole Cynnie | A Night with The Stars | QS Prom 2015

My inspiration came from Chloe Ting and if you wanna know more on the detail of the dress you may click here.

Nicole Cynnie | A Night with The Stars | QS Prom 2015

I did my makeup on my own and hair was set by a saloon just outside boyfriend's house. 

Of course, the boyfriend look extra handsome that night. He was wearing the bow tie I gifted him and his suit matches my dress. Loving our monochrome look.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Also, our classmates look great too!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments