La Vie, City Mall: Valentine's Inspired Gel Nail


I was having dilemma on getting a CNY themed or Valentine's themed nail. I didn't like the colour red on my nail cause it makes my hand looks dull so I chose something soft and pastel this CNY. I was searching thru pinterest, weheartit and instagram for nail art ideas. I came across an instagram account, @catsnail, a korean nail arts account. 

Nicole Cynnie | Cat's Nail Valentine's Inspiried
picture credits: instagram.com/cats_nail

I love their design, very unique and very ulzzang.  After scrolling the pictures for hours, I finally found something that I like. Snapshot it and asked my manicurist to do it for me. This time I chose La Vie in City Mall to do my gel polish on my nails. The manicurist did a great job on my nails and I am totally enjoying myself during the process. 

Their service is way better than 1930's Professional because they really took care of your hands and delicately clean your nails. Unlike 1930's, they are a bit rough. In La Vie, they really treat you like a VIP, and they smile very often that you won't feel stress there. Thumbs up for a great service. 

NICOLE CYNNIE | VALENTINE INSPIRED GELISH NAIL 2


The cost of this gelish nail art cost RM100. I am totally satisfied with the amount I paid. 



La Vie
Unit No. M-1-1, First Floor,
City Mall, Kota Kinabalu.