First Try, Gel Nail

I got attracted by the Raya Promotion board standing outside 1930's Professional Nail in City Mall, offering RM68 for gel mani or gel pedi and FREE art stickers. (normally RM90)

With no doubt, I did my nail.

Under sunlight
Indoor
The manicurist suggested me to get two gradient (or ombré) because I have short fingers and the area of my nails are small. I chose transparent and gold, so that when my nails grow longer, it won't be obvious. I'm really happy with the service there as they provide professional advise, and you get to watch movie while they are doing their magic on you. no worry on getting bored. 

but one thing I don't like about the whole gelish process is they use UV light to dry out the nails, which is not really good for the skin. not sure if other nail saloon uses UV light too, if yes, I might need to reconsider to do gel nail.

No comments